Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC)
Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) – Saudi Arabia
Our mission is to launch the Corporate Communication Strategy for CITC and contribute to its implementation. CITC decided to choose an agency with a digital focus to manage their corporate communication strategy in order to strongly emphasize the role of digital communication and engagement within their new strategy.
• Capture the communication needs of CITC, considered as the authority for regulating telecom and technology in Saudi Arabia.
• Establish the long-term strategy for CITC.
• Engage the public in various relevant issues.
• Launch communication channels and initiatives that serve CITC strategic objectives.
• Finalized a 5-year comprehensive corporate communication strategy for CITC and the plan to implement it
• Went through a thorough review and approval process of the strategy with all stakeholders
• Contributed heavily during the contract period to various management and communication meetings within CITC in order to enforce the strategy
Links to Case Studies:
We will listen to you. We will work for you. Feel free to contact us at any time.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh – Al-Murooj District – Intersection of Imam Saud Road and Olaya Road – Hayat Center – Building B -First Floor – Office 7
+966 55 889 0488